To submit a request for an admission into the EELM, families should follow these steps:
- Download the modifiable .pdf admission request file: lastname.firstname.andmission.en
- Digitally complete the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader (you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html#).
- Save the .pdf file under the name: lastname.firstname.admission.en.pdf
- Send the .pdf file with the supporting documents also in .pdf format to this address: email@example.com
- We will send you a certificate of reception in the days tha follow, upon review of the file and documents.
- Please refer to the calendar of admissions to know what comes next.
- All applications completed by hand will not be accepted.
- All files received in any other format apart from .pdf will not be accepted.
- All incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The office will be closed from 15th February to 1st March: We will not send any certificate of reception during this period.
The personal data collected will not be shared with anyone outside the school. The statistical data may be shared with the Rectorat de Lille. The data will be kept until the end of the admission process.
You can access your data, rectify it, request its erasure or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. To exercise these rights or for any question on the processing of your data, you can contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.